What's the real cost of Lasik Eye Surgery?
The Value of iLasik at Advanced Laser Vision
Once you’ve decided that you need lasik eye surgery, you probably have one big question: how much will it cost? The truth is, among the top lasik surgery providers there’s seemingly not much difference in cost. But there are differences in value. Here are some important thoughts to consider:
No major Lasik surgery provider in the Houston area has more experience with the process than Advanced Laser Vision.
Advanced Laser Vision uses iLasik, considered to be the most advanced Lasik technology. In fact, Dr. Lipsky was one of the pioneers of this process.
Every patient we serve is treated personally at Advanced Laser Vision. Some Lasik providers seem to think of you as a number, not a name.
Advanced Laser Vision provides financing options to help your budget.
No "Surprise" Costs
This is a big one: you may be tempted by low advertised or quoted costs, or by discounted offers. Your final “true” cost to usually ends up being substantially higher. Advanced Laser vision makes two promises:
- You’ll get a complete-cost quote before we begin surgery
- You’ll never get an added cost after surgery.
Am I a Good Candidate?
Several factors such as age, visual demands, eye health, and general health all play a part in determining whether or not you are a proper candidate for refractive surgery. Candidates must have stable vision, be at least eighteen years old, and should not be pregnant or nursing. Let’s evaluate your vision and determine the best possible vision correction procedure to meet your unique visual needs…
Advanced Laser Vision means we’ll spend the time so you can make the best decision.
What to expect from your free evaluation.
- Our Certified Optometric Technicians will perform a complete vision check on your eyes.
- They’ll review your current eye glass or vision prescription and then we’ll discuss what options are available to you and answer any questions you have.
- The evaluation is free and we usually spend 45 minutes to an hour working with you.